I called OG&E and received the worst customer service.I left a message for the manager of the outage department to call me.

He did and said that that is how they explain things to the customers and he did not see anything wrong with the delivery of customer service that was provided to me. Wow, this is what big market has become! I bet if that was his wife on the other end of the call he would have felt differently!!!!!!! The only thing I wanted when I called OG&E is for them to come see if there is anything wrong with my electric service on their side that's it.

Instead I get rude response, that there is nothing wrong with your service from our side and that it has to be an issue on your side. I ask did he inspect to ensure he replied No we have nothing to do with your breaker box. I said my electrician said to call you to ensure so could I please get someone to come out and see I’m not sure issue is in the breaker box.

He wanted to continue to say that it's not them and all I was trying to do is get an inspection......That is all and the supervisor condones the actions of arguing with a customer instead of doing what's asked!Very disappointed in customer service and management of the outage department of OG&E!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of oklahoma gas and electric electricity service. Oklahoma Gas And Electric needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oklahoma gas and electric electricity service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oklahoma Gas And Electric.

Had an Experience with Oklahoma Gas And Electric?

Comments